A Walk to Syd Uni & RPA Hospital
This one bedroom, one bathroom gem of an apartment has been professionally styled throughout. It comes with a wall-mounted flat screen TV, a balcony with gas barbecue and a dedicated parking spot. The sofa converts to an extra bed if needed. Situated directly opposite Camperdown Park, its a short walk to public transport, Sydney University, Royal Prince Alfred Hospital and Newtown, a popular late night shopping and restaurant hub. Sydneys CBD (Downtown) is just 4 kilometres away.
Styled by a professional stylist and recently painted with emerald green feature walls, this first-floor apartment features polished floorboards throughout. Enter into an open plan living/dining room with a large, wall mounted flat screen TV. The sofa which converts to a bed, if needed and the dining table seats 4. This open plan area spills out on to a quaint balcony, complete with a table for 2 and an electric barbecue.
A separate galley-style kitchen comes well-equipped with crockery, cookware, a ceramic cooktop, under-bench oven, family size fridge/freezer, microwave oven and Fisher and Paykel dishwasher drawer.
The bedroom has a queen size bed, built-in wardrobes and an en-suite bathroom. It also has an air conditioner located in the bedroom with a reverse cycle split system which provides cooling down to 10 deg Celcius in hot summer nights and heating up to 25 deg Celcius in winter.
Both washing machine and dryer are located downstairs in a communal laundry and are free to use. The apartment also comes with a designated car space.
Camperdown is an inner west suburb of Sydney, located 4 kilometers south-west of Sydneys CBD (Downtown) and well known for its Victorian terrace house and parks. The Royal Prince Alfred Hospital is a short walk away, as is Sydney University and Newtown, Sydneys inner west hub with a buzzy late- night shopping scene, eateries to suit all budgets, supermarkets and cinemas.
The apartment comes with its own dedicated parking spot, but if you prefer public transport, its only 7 minute walk to Parramatta Road where you can catch one of many regular bus services into the CBD. Once on the bus, its about 25 minutes into the heart of the city, passing Broadway Shopping Centre, another major shopping hub on the edge of the CBD.
Other things to note:
* An additional $40 will be charged to your total if a check-in happens after 8 pm, and we require your arrival time as the Concierge does not live on site.
* A mandatory full clean of the property and complete linen change will be done every 4 weeks and added to your total booking amount for any booking longer than a month. This will be added to your total amount and processed separately.
* Have you got a baby or an infant traveling with you? We're happy to arrange the hire and delivery of baby items, subject to availability, with excellent package rates for two or more items. Please note that we require a minimum of two days notice, with full payment completed before the items are delivered.
* Extra $40/night will be charged for guests after 2 or if the sofa bed needs to be prepared.
* Please note that this property has been specifically catered for short-term rentals and is not a hotel.
- WiFi internet
- Air conditioning
- No smoking
- Kitchen utensils
- Kitchen crockery
- Cooking pots and pans
- Welcome pack
- Hair dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Towels provided
- Linen provided
- Washing machine
- Golf course
- Nearby attractions
- Single or Couples
- Family friendly
- Indulgence and luxury
- LGBTQI Friendly