Sunny Spectacular Vaucluse Home
This home features 5 generous bedrooms that are situated on two levels, a sun-drenched kitchen/living room area, and a gorgeous and large private backyard. You will be close to Watsons Bay and have to access the spectacular views of the Sydney skyline across the harbour from there.
3 Min Walk to Macquarie Lighthouse
7 Min Walk to Christison Park
3 Min Drive to the Vaucluse Yacht Club
5 Min Drive to the Watsons Bay Hotel
Book today to secure this home for your getaway!
The two-floor home features remarkably modern spaces, with ample amenities for up to 15 guests to stay comfortably. Previous guests have called this property and the surrounding location outstanding, lovely, as well as beautiful and quiet.
BEDROOMS (have a look at the floor plan in the pictures)
- Bedroom 1) Includes one queen size bed and one single bed. This room also has an en-suite (attached bathroom), as well as a balcony that looks out from the front of the home.
- Bedroom 2) The master bedroom with attached bathroom. This room includes one queen size bed, full bathroom, and a balcony that overlooks the back garden and the top of the Lighthouse.
- Bedroom 3) This spacious room includes a queen size sofa bed plus a single bed, as well as an exercise bike for guests who chose to use it.
- Bedroom 4) Has one double bed and one bunk bed - the perfect space for guests with kids.
- Bedroom 5) Located on the ground floor. This room is separate from the other bedrooms and provides guests with some extra privacy and includes one queen size bed.
BATHROOMS (have a look at the floor plan in the pictures)
The home includes four bathrooms. Two of those bathrooms are attached to bedrooms (the master and bedroom 2, with 1 queen size bed and single bed.)
The Kitchen, dining area, and main living room are connected in an open-space concept. The area is decorated with modern furnishings and appliances. Youll also notice the beautiful sliding doors that open to the greenery in the large private backyard. This bright entertainment area fits 15 guests comfortably before a night on the town or a relaxing dinner at home.
Guests will have full use of wifi, TV, and a washer and dryer - plus a number of other amenities. Take advantage of this bright open space today!
The entire house is available to guests. Feel at ease with a private entrance to the home and a peaceful sanctuary in the fenced-in backyard ideal for kids and pets.
On arrival, our Concierge will show you through the property and will be a phone call or text away, if there are any immediate questions or concerns.
This is a beautiful neighbourhood and very close to Bondi Beach. This is one of Sydney's most sought after eastern suburbs.
The 325 and 326 bus go directly into the city.
Other things to note:
* Have you got a baby or an infant traveling with you? We're happy to arrange the hire and delivery of baby items, subject to availability, with excellent package rates for two or more items. Please note that we require a minimum of two days notice, with full payment completed before the items are delivered.
* An additional $40 will be charged to your total if a check-in happens after 8 pm and we require your arrival time as the Concierge does not live on site.
* A mandatory full clean of the property and complete linen change will be done every 4 weeks and added to your total booking amount for any booking longer than a month. This will be added to your total amount and processed separately.
* Please note that this property has been specifically catered for short-term rentals and is not a hotel.
- WiFi internet
- Air conditioning
- On demand TV
- BBQ facilities
- No smoking
- Kitchen utensils
- Kitchen crockery
- Cooking pots and pans
- Hair dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Towels provided
- Linen provided
- Washing machine
- Single or Couples
- Family friendly
- Indulgence and luxury
- Health retreat
- LGBTQI Friendly
- Check-in after: 3:00:00 PM
- Check-out before: 11:00:00 AM
- Bond: 1,000 AUD
- Cleaning Fee: 300 AUD
- Up to 30 days before the start of the rental period: 0% of the rental
- 30 days before the start of the rental period: 100% of the rental.
***STRICT NO PARTY POLICY***
GENERAL INFORMATION and HOUSE RULES
A booking will not be confirmed until we have received a deposit or a confirmation from your booking channel. All transactions will be done in Australian dollars or Euros.
See property information for maximum guest numbers, a full guest list must be provided and not to exceed the maximum number of guests allowed.
Please note individual propertys cleaning charges upon booking.
Party Policy: Zero Tolerance
NOTE: MaisonNets follows best practice policies to ensure the properties we represent for short-term accommodation are safe, secure and protected and not damaged. As these properties are not in commercial areas Government regulators and Councils also have strict rules and requirements for holiday letting and will prosecute those who book properties for holiday/short term who dont abide by the short term holiday letting regulations. Reasons such as: noise, disturbance, parties and overcrowding etc... MaisonNets has fair yet strict guidelines also. We require an undertaking from guests and clients who book for short term accommodation only not to have parties, events or gatherings and give an assurance that the property rented is for the use of registered guests and for the use of those people. A day/evening visit/luncheon/dinner by a few friends is fine if confirmed with the MaisonNets team in advance.
Party/Disturbance Procedures: In the event an unsolicited event/party ensues at a MaisonNets managed property, then the procedure is as follows:
Our Concierges will phone first and if the issue is not resolved attend immediately (at your cost) and attempt to resolve the concern. If a resolution is not forthcoming they will request immediate eviction as per this agreement. If this is met with resistance the Concierges are instructed to call Private Security (at your cost for a minimum of 4 hrs for 2x Security Personal). Our Private Security team will secure the premises, safeguard from damage and remain indefinitely or until the property is secure (this is at the Security/Caretakers discretion). The Police will also be called and if Councils are alerted further fines to you may arise. By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions below you agree to this procedure and all costs being as set out in clause 13. As explained above, this costly, zero tolerance approach is necessary to protect our homes.
We are not unreasonable and encourage guests to talk to us if they are concerned communication can solve anything. We know that 99.9% of our guests are respectful and responsible people who simply wish to unwind in comfort and enjoy their holiday this is what we strive to provide. Please, if in doubt, talk to us as these measures are not designed to prevent our guests from the normal, relaxing use of a holiday home only to prevent those who believe having a party is acceptable.
We welcome you to this property where guests can relax and unwind in comfort and coziness. MaisonNets strives to ensure that each and every guest enjoys an experience beyond their expectations; if you have any special requests please let us know in contacting us. We ask that you please read and abide by the terms and conditions (especially our strictly enforced no party policy) We ask guests to show the utmost care and responsibility as it is expected that the property and furnishings be returned in the exact same condition at the end of a stay as at the beginning. Before booking please understand it is a requirement that any damage and/or accidents, unintentional or otherwise, are a responsibility of the guest and that the guest will meet these costs, small or large. Given its definition we do accept that accidents may occur but any accident is the responsibility of the guest.
Of course MaisonNets will always go above and beyond to repair/replace by the most cost effective means in order to restore the property to the same condition as it was before the guest took occupancy. On arrival our caretaker will always show you through the property and can be on hand for your exit therefore if there are any concerns guests can raise them on the spot.
It is important that guests choose a property to suit their expectations whilst knowing ours, it is our expectation that our properties are solely used for quiet holiday purposes and that guests understand their responsibilities before booking. Of course if there are any questions, please ask and we will be more than happy to explain to ensure you experience your perfect getaway. We thank you and look forward to welcoming you soon.
MAISONNETS TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. Reservations/Bookings: The booking will be confirmed on receipt of full cleared payment. The person who has made the booking must be the same person changing or cancelling the booking and coordinating